Nigeria has re-opened 14 airports months after recording more than 40,000 Covid-19 cases and 858 deaths. Since the index case on February 27, the…
A Facebook user has taken to social media to educate single ladies on things to do, and things to avoid if they want to get a husband.
He wrote “If you are a lady and don’t have a serious date, but you are of age and fully ready to settle down, follow my guidelines.
- Pray to God for your own Husband.
- Dress well and smart.
- Apply perfume whenever you are going out.
- Always put on smiles.
- Learn how to greet people, especially guys.
- Be generous and kind.
- Develop yourself, I.e get education and a skill.
- Stop snubbing people, especially guys.
- Learn how to be checking on people, especially your male friends, through phone calls and text messages.
- Attend parties and other social gatherings.
- Make friends with people.
- Learn how to surprise people with gifts.
- Learn how to socialize with people.
- Don’t be too demanding on people, especially when you just meet them.
- Liberate yourself from “Love is scam” syndrome, and open your heart for love.
- Snap fine pictures and post on social media. You can tag some of your male friends you consider mature and responsible.
- Stay where you will be noticed in your church and get yourself involved in the things of God.
- If you have any special skill, don’t hide yourself. Always come out and showcase it.
- Stop involving yourself in gossips.
- Ensure you mingle with reasonable and mature people. At this point stop dating unnecessarily and aimlessly.
- Stay away from other people’s husbands.